Sydney Landscape Architect
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN IN SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS WINGECARRIBEE SHIRE COUNCIL
Urban and Rural Design provides landscape plans for residential, commercial and rural landscapes in the Southern Highlands . With 30+ years industry experience in design theory and practice, history and most importantly problem solving
Having a broad scope of projects on large residential and acreage properties throughout NSW and Victoria , we pride ourselves on bringing your ideas into reality ,supported by design and construct practice.
Urban and Rural Design have a longstanding association with Wingecarribee Shire Council if a DA submission is needed.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT ?
- We listen to your needs ,wants and budget
- Urban planning is done before any design starts—this means ‘’due diligence ‘’is done –e.g. DCP/LEP/bushfire checks……other areas checked depending on your site
- Construction experience to bring the budget and constraints to the design table – don’t waste time and money – PLAN IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
- Dispute resolution experience for site audits,report and liaising with experts to solve your landscape design or construction problems and how to find a solution .Bringing this experience to the design process so this doesn’t happen to you !
- Whole process landscape design including landscape architecture ,horticulture and arboriculture ,with recent construction experience
- Excellent history of council approvals for DA landscape plans
DA DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND GARDEN RENOVATIONS
If the landscape design is NOT exempt or CDC Complying then a DA submission may be needed .
Ring Angela on 0416397258 to check about your Southern Highlands landscape project.
Knowledge about planning regulations is essential to Planning it right the first time.
Urban and Rural design have a sound background knowledge of The Hills Shire Council and state regulations to bring to the landscape design process. This needs to be done before any creativity starts – the constraints of the site can be turned into opportunities when the parameters are first known.
A pre DA meeting is sometimes suggested depending on the complexity of the site. Liaising with town planners and development officers can assist with approval time and potential knockbacks.
Urban and Rural Design have an excellent reputation for landscape plans being approved.
Check out these links to help
Wingecarribee Shire Development Control Plan (DCP)
Planning portal NSW
Check if in bushfire area
SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS SUBURBS WE SERVICE SUBURBS WE SERVICE
- Moss Vale
- Hill Top
- Sutton Forest
- Colo Vale
- Willow Vale
- Fitzroy Falls
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Consultations –including research for ‘Due Diligence’, onsite visit for client brief and site audit
- Landscape Design/Architecture for DA/DIY/Rural Masterplans /CDC
- Concept, Levels and Planting plans
- Garden renovation plans
- Probable costs for budgeting
- Pool design
- Specialists for sloping sites landscape design/levels
- Specialists for Rural Masterplans that can be constructed over time according to your budget , but a wholistic design can be followed to get the best outcome!
- Liaising with other consultants – architects, engineers, town planners