Sydney Landscape Architect
LANDSCAPE ACRHITECTURE AND DESIGN IN RURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN CENTRAL COAST
Urban and Rural Design provides landscape plans for residential, commercial and rural landscapes in the Central Coast NSW. With 30+ years industry experience in design theory and practice, history and importantly problem solving
Having a broad scope of projects, we pride ourselves on bringing your ideas into reality, supported by design and construct practice.
Urban and Rural Design have a longstanding association with Central Coast Council if a DA submission is needed.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT ?-
- We listen to your needs ,wants and budget
- Urban planning is done before any design starts—this means ‘’due diligence ‘’is done –e.g. DCP/LEP/bushfire checks……other areas checked depending on your site
- Construction experience to bring the budget and constraints to the design table –don’t waste time and money –PLAN IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
- Dispute resolution experience for site audits,report and liaising with experts to solve your landscape design or construction problems and how to find a solution .Bringing this experience to the design process so this doesn’t happen to you !
- Whole process landscape design including landscape architecture ,horticulture and arboriculture ,with recent construction experience
- Excellent history of council approvals for DA landscape plans
DA DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND GARDEN RENOVATIONS
If the landscape design is NOT exempt or CDC Complying then a DA submission may be needed .
Ring Angela to check about your landscape project on
Knowledge about planning regulations is essential to Planning it right the first time.
Urban and Rural design have a sound background knowledge of The Central Coast Council and state regulations to bring to the landscape design process ..this needs to be done before any creativity starts –the constraints of the site can be turned into opportunities when the parameters are first known.
A pre DA meeting is sometimes suggested depending on the complexity of the site. Liaising with town planners and development officers can assist with approval time and potential knock backs.
Urban and Rural Design have an excellent reputation for landscape plans being approved on the Central Coast.
Check out these links to help
Central Coast Development Control Plan (DCP)
Planning portal NSW
Check if in bushfire area
CENTRAL COAST SUBURBS WE SERVICE
- Glenning Valley
- Mangrove Mountain
- Palm Grove
- Peats Ridge
- Wyong Creek
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Consultations –including research for ‘Due Diligence’, onsite visit for client brief and site audit
- Landscape Design/Architecture for DA/DIY/Rural Masterplans /CDC
- Concept, Levels and Planting plans
- Garden renovation plans
- Probable costs for budgeting
- Pool design
- Specialists for sloping sites landscape design/levels
- Liaising with other consultants -architects, engineers, town planners